• Must have been born during the year 2005 or before.
• Must never have participated in a previous national MISS USA Pageant.
• Must have been born during the years of 2005-2009.
• Must never have participated in a previous national MISS TEEN USA Pageant.
• Must not be married, never have been married, and never have had a marriage annulled. Must never have given birth to a child, can not be pregnant or be a parent.
• Must be of good health and moral character.
• Must be a Citizen of the United States.
• Must be recognized medically and legally as a female in the United States, and at least one of the following three statements must be true:
(1) Must now reside in their state as their permanent and primary residence for a period of at least ninety (90) days immediately prior to the beginning of their state pageant (although they may have attended college or University elsewhere, or work full time in another state); or
(2) Must have resided in the State as a full-time student at a school, college or university for one full semester, trimester or summer session immediately prior to the state pageant, and still enrolled as a full-time student at a school, college or university and will continue to reside in the state (although they may spend the summer in another state); or
(3) Must retain full-time employment in the State (i.e., I work at least forty (40) hours per week in the State, and I qualify for employment benefits provided by my employer) and have maintained such full-time employment for a period of at least ninety (90) days prior to the date of the State Pageant.
• I will maintain such residency through the State Pageant and, if I win the State Pageant, through the 2024 Miss USA Pageant. If I do not win the State Pageant, and I intend to establish Permanent and primary residency in another state, I may not compete in another state’s pageant preliminary to the 2024 Miss USA Pageant for a period of at least ninety (90) consecutive days after the date of the State Pageant.
Are your sights set on the stars? Step onto the stage that can pave the way for the rest of your life as we bring together women from across the state of Illinois. This is the coveted crown that inspires young women to claim their beauty and voice! Apply now, YOU could be the next MISS USA® or MISS TEEN USA®.